“Supporting Emergency Management Professionals in British Columbia.”
“The British Columbia Association of Emergency Managers supports its diverse membership in their efforts to enhance emergency management initiatives in British Columbia. The Association will accomplish this by providing and maintaining resources that support emergency management professionals to build comprehensive, integrated and effective emergency management programs.”
The Association is guided by the following values:
- Integrity: We value integrity, we do what we say we will do; we keep confidences, do the right thing, reveal our decision making process and use consistent and objective standards.
- Responsiveness: We value responsiveness, we respond to inquiries and requests in a timely manner; we use data and feedback to improve service delivery to the membership.
- Collaboration: We value collaboration; we work in partnership towards shared goals, share information, do our part by participating fully and align with mutual interests.
- Intellectual Rigor: We value intellectual rigor, we think critically, challenge assumptions and identify the unknown.
- Diversity of Thought and Perspective: We value diversity of thought and perspective; we challenge the status quo, solicit and respectfully consider different perspectives and include individuals with different backgrounds, ideas and viewpoints.
- Exceptional Quality: We value exceptional quality, we strive towards excellence, deliver products and services that reflect the BCAEM “brand” and endeavor to exceed members and colleagues expectations.
Check out the BCAEM Strategic Priorities. Ideas for how we can achieve our goals are always appreciated!
British Columbia Association of British Columbia
PO Box 41084 RPO Woodgrove
Nanaimo, BC V9T 6M7