If you are considering becoming a BCAEM member, please take a minute to read through some of the benefits of membership.
Note: The discounted group conference fee for the BC Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Conference alone more than covers cost of your BCAEM membership fee.
- Are part of a network of BC Emergency Management professionals representing all levels of government, First Nations, academia, students, and the private sector
- Have opportunities to contribute to advocacy efforts to influence the profession and practice of Emergency Management in BC
- Have access to, and contribute to, shared resources, member forums, and professional development opportunities
- Receive a discounted group conference fee for the BC Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Conference
- Have the option to become a Canadian Risks and Hazards Network member at a discounted Affiliate Member rate
- Utilize the BCAEM deployment database to access opportunities to assist in emergency response activities across BC